Autoclave for WOOD
Wood is one of the most important raw materials of today and the technical methods for the preservation or modification of wood are becoming more and more sophisticated. For this reason OLYMSPAN continuously sets new standards in the areas of impregnation, fixation, pressure steaming and heat treatment. Together with our customers, we have the possibility to implement special processes in our company’s own laboratory facilities.
Due to the technical facilities for manufacturing and 29 years of experience in the wood industry, OLYMSPAN has become one of the most advanced and dependable suppliers in this segment. Therefore, we can manufacture autoclaves and systems for the most differing requirements such as size, physical load and chemical resistance. The following systems and processes belong to our standard program for the wood industry:
Impregnating vessels: Size, material, design, inspection and approval tests, according to customer specification.
Pressure impregnation: For pressure impregnation with water-soluble preservatives (also transportable on articulated lorry semi-trailer).
- According to the full-cell and Lowry process
- According to the oscillating pressure process or for implementation with pulsating pressure forgreen and moist wood and/or for impregnation with mineral tar oil (Creosote) in accordance withthe empty-cell and full-cell process
- Tilt vessel unit for creosote foot impregnation of poles
- Units for the resin impregnation of woodFixation: Units for accelerated fixing of water-soluble preservatives in woodSteaming: Pressure steam units for color modifications of wood, homogenization of wood color, improvement of the stress characteristic, dimensional stability, the sorption behavior as well as hardening properties and glueing ability.
Fabrication: Construction and fabrication according to all Chinese and International regulations
Quality Control System: Application of the most modern production facilities. All necessary tests can be carried out on-site. This guaranties high quality, proven product characteristics at the highest level of safety
- Development of unit components at the company’s in-house laboratory facility for the modification of wood
- Development of a unit for the oil heat treatment of wood
- Participation in a research project for the pressure steaming of woodAll units can be equipped with our self-produced fully automatic monitoring and controlling equipmentTechnical Data
The autoclaves are available in all transportable diameters and lengths. Autoclaves with a diameter of 3,600 mm and a usable length of 38,000 mm have been built in the past.